Jimmy Njogu was a long time resident of Massachusetts before he relocated to Arlington, Texas.
Many of you know him as James Njogu aka Jimmy. Son to Betty Thuo, an amazing father of three children, and has always served his Massachusetts and Texas community well.
On April 6, 2017 Jimmy was diagnosed with cancer, and he was immediately hospitalized at Umass Medical in Worcester Massachusetts. Two weeks ago, he underwent the first two series of chemotherapy for Leukemia and is still hospitalized and currently undergoing bone marrow tissue examination.
Jimmy has been self-employed in the trucking industry and the doctor indicated he will not be returning to work for a minimum 6 months to a year because of the treatment he needs to undergo.
This situation that he will be out of work for a prolonged period has created additional hardship and we’re reaching out to all of you (family, friends, community, and well-wishers) for help.
Currently, Jimmy requires 24 hour medical care. Since family and medical expenses will not stop because of his hospitalization, we’ve set the goal of $70,000.
We’re asking everyone for your prayers, help contribute and also distribute this to your networks so that we can help to raise the necessary funds for Jimmy to be able to keep his expenses in check.
Thank you again for your prayers and continued support, if you have any questions please feel free to contact Betty (Jimmy’s Mom).
If you would like to contribute towards his medical fund, please do so by clicking here https://www.gofundme.com/jimmy-njogu-recovery-fund
Donations can also be made through:
Donations Can Be Made Through:
- CashApp no: 508 579 2305 $jimmythuo
- Gofundme: Jimmy Njogu Recovery Fund
- Bank of America: Betty Thuo A/C 4669225303 RT 011000138
Organizers: Family and Friends
- Mama Jimmy – Worcester, MA
- Esther Wanjiru – Shrewsbury, MA
- Davey – Worcester, MA
- Dan Kamau – Worcester, MA
- Sonnie – Worcester, MA
- Kanyoko Nganga- Springfield, MA
- Rae Nganga- Worcester, MA
- Peter Muiruri – Dallas, TX
- George Ngari – Worcester, MA
- Cucu Betty – Worcester, MA
- Auntie Loise – Canada
- Philip Manyara- Worcester, MA
- Wamaitha- Seattle, WA
- Wangari- Worcester, MA
- Ben Mbugua – Worcester, MA
- Kesiah – Worcester, MA
- Kangey – Worcester, MA
- Laurie – Canada
- Irene-Worcester, MA
- Pastor Christopher- Worcester, MA
- Hellen Itemere- Worcester, MA
- Helen-Springfield, MA
- Beth Wangari- Worcester, MA
- Mercy Irungu – Worcester, MA
- Tabitha Maina – Worcester, MA
- Gabrielle “Babu” -Worcester, MA
- Ruth Njoroge – Worcester, MA
- Gatua and Grace – Springfield, MA
- Rosemary B – Northborough, MA
- D.N. Nduru – Worcester, MA
- Lydia – Worcester, MA
- Kariuki JN – Springfield, MA
- Esther Kirathe- Worcester, MA
- Beatrice Kanyoro – Houston, TX
- Agnes – Shrewsbury, MA
- Esther – Worcester, MA
- Michael Kabachia – Lynn, MA