February 5, 2016

Ad Square

Print Friendly

His dream is to marry one of Obama’s daughters, Malia, and is ready to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats as bride price.

Speaking to The Nairobian, Kiprono, who hit the headlines when he moved to court seeking to have William Ruto sworn in as president when Uhuru travelled to The Hague for his ICC case, said he is ready to meet Obama to discuss the matter when the US president visits in July. “I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said. The young lawyer claims his love for Malia is real and not infatuation.
He claims Malia has Kenyan blood since his father Obama has Kenyan roots. “People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real,” he said, adding that, “I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”

The lawyer said that should Obama accept his request, his engagement to the ‘love of his life’ will be “unique with a twist.”

“If my request is granted, I will not resort to the cliché of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk. As an indication that she is my queen, I will tie sinendet, which is a sacred plant, around her head,” he said.

Kiprono adds that he will avoid expensive hotels in the city. “I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory’,adding, “ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman,” he said.
-standardmedia.co.ke

Comments
39 Responses to “Kenyan lawyer ready to offer President Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for his daughter Malia”
  1. lol…thats weed 😉

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Niggah go for it, you might get your desire

3. Isaac says:

You will get culture shock and it may affect your law profession. Get a simple learned Kale and make her your queen. You might not need all those cows.

4. 'your dreamz are valid man'…haha

5. hahahaaa!!!!!your dreams are valid.lol.

6. Sere tupchet! Aniyoom komi nee?

7. Hahaha! Hiyoni ndoto tu.

8. You seek for trouble since Malia is still in school and this in America is termed as a child abuse

9. Go back to the village with your invalid law degree and meet with your natives for more informal education, this is social media for anybody else but you.

10. History0000 says:

Are you crazy man?!

You seek to insult the President of the United States..
    and his daughterr?!

You could get arrested as a stalker..

11. LOOK YOU STUPID PERVERT GO USE YOUR DAM HAND!!! AND STOP DISRESPECTING OUR PRESIDENT'S LOVELY DAUGHTER BEFORE HE SEND A DRONE YOUR WAY!!!

12. emma calvin jansuk says:

Wishing u success in ur drmz man.

13. Daniel Omara says:

That dream is of a man who fancied the world a place possibility for wild hopes. I bet sons of Presidents of the G20 countries all want the same daughter of man. Who did you say your father was again btw??

14. ChrisBo says:

Yoooooo ratings

15. Pauvre petite fille, LOL

16. It is good to dream big but not wise to reveal such a secret to the whole world. As a lawyer, you would surely know that it would not help your chances!

17. Sammy says:

World has many crazy boys!

18. Tafadzwa Vasco Mwinjilo get some tips lmao

19. Hmm, there's a fine line between faith and disillusionment. This is disillusionment at its best! I recommend therapy

20. There’s a fine line between faith and disillusionment. Growing up many of my friends wanted to marry celebrities such as Usher Raymond, Mase, Sisqo (Dru Hill) etc… but they grew out of it. The question here is: why does he want to marry the daughter of one of the most powerful men in the world so badly? Is it a case of disillusionment or a deep desire to boost his self-image?

21. A.K says:

This sounds like an insult to Kenya – and Africa – that such backward thinking can come from a”lawyer”.

22. Ayana L says:

How old was Malia in 2008? He was looking at her for marriage back then? How old is he? I have lots of questions here. But the major one is how long has he been out of his mind? Smh.

23. Nawfal says:

Yeah I’m sure she doesn’t want to go to college but wants to milk cows for the rest of her life and tie plants to her head. Who is this stupid man?

24. Jeny Diak says:

Well. dream is permissible, he can dream about… but we never know woo

25. Xabiti says:

I was willing to ignore your chutzpah but you lost me at “my family is willing to help me raise the bride price.”
    Having degraded Malia to being without opinion (coz you say nothing about her being consulted) and Barack to a livestock-rearing-selfish impostor for a father, the best you can do is afford all that on your own.

26. someone lookig for cheap fame, may need psychotherapy as well!

27. Mabesto says:

Dont allow your stupidity to go on a rampage mr law man

28. michelle says:

What on earth is this guy taking???whatever it is it’s high grade premium quality for sure.

29. Wake up man, it is time to go to work. The best deals are done in private then made public.

30. VassyVybz says:

i ddnt hear d part whr the girl is said to be in consent

31. i dont under understand why people are mad at this nigga hes in love thats..paying 50cows thats too much respect for the president.. go for it my brother i got your back.

32. Tina what disrespect are u talking about? the guy is in love..

33. Rose Rose says:

I don't think that you are educated by making such a silly comment! the boy is a personality, and also look so ambitious as I understand his feelings. By the way, the boy is asking for the hands of the Malia in Marriage, and also left for the girl and Obama's family not you.

34. i like what u r smoking man, what is its, Baby's Diapers??

35. Lovett Nam says:

She’s 16 you child predator, you should be arrested for your licentious opinion towards a minor, child molester!!

36. Mike says:

What a dream dude this girls is from one of the biggest families in the world, she needs to grow well under her family, learn so much about the broader maybe get into politics,she’s protected where ever she goes and has one of top security personnel around her, surely my friend why would you waste your time by thinking of the impossible ,just let alone dude there’s so many African beauties out there, yes she’s young and beautiful so consider how many vultures are eyeing her around the world ,here lm talking about people close to her with easy access to the Obama’s surroundings oh what a dream,nice try thou but just leave the Presidents name in such things bro try next door, good luck.